Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where to eat today?

Do you ever have this dilemma?  You know you're hungry, know that you don't have time or the ingredients you need to cook, so you say to yourself, "I'll just eat out."  Now what?

Where do I go?  What kind of food do I want?  And, what more if you're like me, where can I find non-allergen foods? Ugh, sometimes eating out is more of a hassel than it is worth.  However, there are days, that you can find that perfect little hideaway that you were looking for.  You know what I mean, the place where you find a place to be you and enjoy awesome food.  The kind of place you want to share with everyone but you're afraid to because you don't want it to become so popular that it loses its charm.

Well I am in search of that place this morning, I have to eat some breakfast soon or I will fall over, and I want to get out of the house, so I will be looking out for my new nook, I'll keep you posted if I find it.

Tell me about your nooks?  Do you have a special little coffee shop, diner, or even a fun pub that is your little hideaway?

No comments: